How to Kiss Someone Passionately
When you think about it, putting your lips onto someone else’s lips and moving them around is an odd thing to do, but, when you do it right, it can be a wonderful experience.
Here are some crucial steps to help you hone your technique:
1. You will need: a) a pair of lips, b) someone to kiss, c) confidence.
2. Preparation: check your breath and avoid strong foods like onions and/ or garlic. If in doubt, suck a mint (but remember to have swallowed this before you start kissing).
3. Be confident: When kissing someone for the first time, remember, nothing ruins a kiss more than uncertainty. Once you have decided to kiss someone, choose your moment and go for it!
4. The lips: Start simply, and, when it feels right, tilt your head slightly to one side to avoid ‘nose-banging’ and ‘teeth clashing’. Lean in and start softly. If your teeth do clash, stop, laugh, and start again. You may also wish to use the tip of your tongue.
5. Advanced techniques –
– French kissing: This style of kissing wasn’t invented by the French, although they’re probably quite good at it. It refers to the type of kiss where you insert your tongue deep into the other person’s mouth and move it around. This type of kissing is perhaps best defined by what you should NOT do… a) avoid swirling your tongue around aggressively like an electric eel caught in a fishing net, and b) don’t let your entire tongue go limp and floppy. If it feels right you’re probably doing it right.
– Necking: As the kiss progresses, you may want to move to the neck. Kissing and nibbling the neck is perfectly acceptable when snogging and is the reason for the term ‘necking’.
– Love bites: This is a red mark left on the skin – usually on the neck or the shoulder, caused by excessive lip suction on the skin. it is, depending on your point of view, a charming memento of the kissing session, or a repulsive and embarrassing bruise. it’s perhaps best to discuss this with your partner before leaving one….
6. What to do with the rest of your body:
– you can stroke your partner’s back
– run your finger through their hair.
– feel other parts of the their body.
Who knows where this might lead…