Ask The Experts: How to feel sexy in front of a new lover [video]
Toyboy Warehouse member and dating expert Gaynor Evans recently answered one of your dating queries in her brand new vlog:
Feeling sexy in front of a new lover…
Janet (name changed for privacy), 42, asked: “My body confidence has suffered ever since the birth of my first daughter, years ago. I’m scared to show my body off to men. What can I do to feel confident when I’m naked in front of someone new?”
Don’t get yourself into a state of worry, simply focus on 6 areas of advice…
- He won’t see the things that you do, lumps and bumps are most visible to yourself
- Just as you are nervous, remember he could be anxious about things like the fact that you have more experience too.
- Look good and you’ll feel good, get your nails done and pick out your favourite perfume
- Consider wearing sexy underwear, to keep you feeling attractive and confident when your dress comes off
- Set the ambiance, a little low lighting can help you feel more uninhibited
- Be yourself – remember to have fun!
You can have your dating and relationship questions answered by Gaynor or another Toyboy Warehouse Expert by emailing in to [email protected] Names will be hidden to protect your privacy.
Don’t forget to check out Gaynor’s semi-autobiographical novel Sex and The Signposts