Get the latest from the blog:

Lockdown Love Survival Guide – Expert: Joana Lopez

Tell us about yourself and your work

I’m a Divorce and Breakup Recovery Coach with a background in Neuroscience, Clinical Hypnosis and EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique). I run workshops, retreats, and one-on-one sessions to clear old unconscious patterns and relationship blocks. I’m the founder of Reinventing Hearts a divorce and breakup recovery company.

I help professionals cut the healing time of their breakup by 90% or more. 

I am currently working with clients around the globe and have seen incredible results, especially during this pandemic. I had a client who had been married for 15 years and I helped her overcome her pain in only 7 weeks; and now, 6 months later, I can proudly say she is in a healthy committed relationship. Another client, for example,  whose business was affected after breaking up with her partner of 9 years, was able to find herself; is now happier than ever and with the partner of her dreams (her words). And like that many clients, including the complete change that another client experienced after being cheated on by her husband; who was able to move on completely and find a healthy relationship in less than a year of working with us.

What would you say makes your dating/relationship expertise unique?

As you probably already heard before, we only use 10% of our brain and that is our conscious mind; the other 90% is our unconscious mind. My unique technique is based on releasing unconscious blocks from past relationships that could be preventing someone from finding true love. From that place, we can accelerate the results because we are using 90% of the brain versus 10%. By healing self-inflicted unconscious wounds, my clients are then able to attract the relationships they truly deserve and want. In other words, if you want different results in your romantic life, you have to show up with different patterns, beliefs, and energy; otherwise, you will only get the exact same results!! That’s why we focus on the internal work first by clearing old patterns, mental blocks, etc; then our clients’ chances of finding true love are 88% higher than when they first started working with us.

With so many people struggling to date and start relationships because lockdown induced isolation, what three things would you give to singles during this time?

The three things I would give to singles during this time are the following:

  1. Make this time about you and self reflection. There is a reason why you are here. Maybe the fact that you’re not able to start a relationship just yet, is in a way, Life itself giving you an opportunity to get completely ready before your future boyfriend/girlfriend comes to you. It’s not just about finding the relationship, it’s about keeping it for the long run.
  2. Ask yourself these 2 questions: what else do I need to do emotionally to be ready and ensure my next relationship will workout? Is there anything I need to heal now to avoid making the same mistakes in my next relationship?
  3. Use this time to get clear about what you truly want. Remember: if you don’t really know what you want, that is exactly what you’re going to get. A mix of what you want and don’t want. It is crucial to get clear and define it, and that includes releasing any limiting beliefs that can be blocking you from having what you want on that list.

Freebie: Book an interview with Joana Lopez to share your divorce struggles; she will keep everything confidential, and in return will give you a FREE HYPNOSIS to put a relationship behind and be open for new love, during this pandemic.  Email us at [email protected] with the subject: “move on” , to get the link.  

Get the latest from the blog: